Finding Home

Finding Home
My shoes wait in the sand. They wait for me. Wondering where to next?

Monday 4 February 2013

Life in the Garden of Eden

There is living and then there is living here. They are two very different things. "Doubt not, fear not" by my bold statement - I am more than willing to back it up.

I have been home, this home, this place, for a while now - it is beautiful and simple, it is simply beautiful. Each day brings new beginnings and medicine - what kind? Fresh air. You should try it sometime. Breathe in deeply and as you exhale wonder what mysteries of God are being unfolded to you.

Armed with my camera I set off and hope I can capture some of what I 'feel' - not what I 'see' because what I see is only surface deep - what I feel runs deep through the veins of the Garden, the Garden of my Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment