Finding Home

Finding Home
My shoes wait in the sand. They wait for me. Wondering where to next?

Sunday 16 October 2011

HOME GROWN - Will that be 1 scoop or 5?





You cannot travel to and from the New Zealand Temple without stopping for an icecream at Pokeno. That is illegal. This place is WORLD FAMOUS IN NEW ZEALAND.

Those of my American friends that have spent the last year hearing about why the dairy in America pales sadly in comparison to the dairy in New Zealand "It's about the grass, the cows and the milk". In America the cows are grain fed which affects the milk quality. However, in New Zealand, we believe in letting them run free- they eat grass. Grass is clearly the way to go.

If you are close to me you know about my relationship with icecream. We go way back. Icecream and I are stuck on each other like icing on cake. We are inseperable in times of need. My favorite here is Marshmallow Coconut Ice (you know how i feel about coconut).


I toned it down this time :
First Icecream: 3 scoops- chocolate chip cookie dough, mint cookie smash, marshmallow coconut ice
Second Icecream: 2 scoops- lemon cheesecake, marshmallow coconut ice


To my dear friend Neal Hulahooper- I couldnt miss the opportunity to photograph the Pineapple Icecream. I thought of you immediately. Life is good.

I stand by what I said. Sometimes talk is cheap, and so for the skeptics out there.... here is the evidence.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment